Watch the film!

Thursday, July 29, 2010

I'll take one very tall man with a bent nose, please.

In case you're wondering, yes Stephen Fry is narrating Benjamin Sniddlegrass and the Cauldron of Penguins. I sat down with the man I've idolized since I was prepubescent this afternoon and laid down the track. He was as lovely as you might expect, his performance exceeded my wildest expectations and he pronounced the script 'very funny'. Well, if that didn't just make my year.

He also suggested I rope Michael Sheen in for a cameo, as he not only can play anyone but is a friend of Wittertainment. Perhaps he'd be up for portraying a sociopathic wizard with the head of a gorilla?

2 comments:

  1. I'm impressed- this is really coming along now! Any idea of a release date or is it too soon to say?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it all stays on schedule, sometime in October. Shooting should wrap early September.

    ReplyDelete